Radio Works General Contest Rules
However, there are a number of standard general contest rules that apply to all contests:
RADIO WORKS CONTEST RULES
- You can only win once from Radio Works stations every thirty (30) days (cannot win on multiple stations within the same thirty day period)
- Winner can only win for himself/herself
- Winner has thirty (30) days to pick up prize at Radio Works Headquarters or can designate someone to pick up their prize for them. Failure to do so within 30 days results in a forfeited prize.
- By winning, all winners automatically grant Radio Works unrestricted permission to use name, picture, and/or voice for website, on-air or otherwise promotions
- Station employees or immediate family are not eligible to enter or win contests
- Promotional items cannot be sold after winning in public forum and must be used as a service or be subject to tax ALL Radio Works prizes are nontransferable and therefore cannot be sold, exchanged, redeemed for cash or other prizes. No substitute prize will be awarded to a winner who declines an award.
- Winners may be notified of their winning via Facebook messages. Be sure to check Facebook messages (including the "Other" and "Spam" folder within the Facebook Messaging Inbox
- If winners request their prize to be mailed, Radio Works and participating sponsors are not responsible for failure of delivery once the prize has been mailed from Radio Works Headquarters
- Radio Works reserves the right to determine if a candidate is not eligible to receive a prize, in which case another candidate may be selected
- All decisions made by Radio Works are final
- Radio Works reserves the right to change these rules at any time without declaration.