Voting Available for National "Farm Mom of the Year"Published by on
For several months, anyone was invited to nominate a farm mom who he or she believed made an impact in their community. American Agri-Women and Monsanto were tasked with narrowing it down from nation-wide submissions and have selected five final regional winners. Each regional winner was awarded $5,000 in cash from Monsanto.
Congratulations to the 2013 regional winners:
- Northwest Region: Aimee Hachigian-Gould, Ulm, Mont.
- Southwest Region: Mary Ann Bansen, Ferndale, Calif.
- Midwest Region: Tina Hinchley, Cambridge, Wis.
- Northeast Region: Sue Roehm, Leesburg, Ohio.
- Southeast Region: Betty Rosson, Louisa, Va.
Help determine this year's national grand champion winner for the 2013 National Farm Mom of the Year, to be announced on Mother's day, by voting for your favorite of the five finalists! Regional winners' bios and nominations are posted online, where visitors can click to cast a vote for their favorite. The farm mom receiving the most votes will be named the national winner.