Radio Works 2014 Summer BBQ BonanzaPublished by on
The Radio Works Backyard BBQ Bonanza is back and has drawn our grand prize package winner: congratulations to SARAH JOENS of Wilmont!
Throughout the month of September, people could sign up to win our grand prize package, which includes everything you need to host your very own ultimate backyard BBQ cook-out (Details further below). Sarah won the following items:
Ultimate Summer BBQ Bonanza Giveaway
- 5-piece patio set
- Weber charcoal grill
- FIre pit
- Set of oversized BBQ tools
- Tent canopy
- 3-piece cooler set
- $500 in beef from the Rock/Nobles Cattlemen
- Charcoal fluid
- Utility lighter
- BBQ seasoning combo pack
- 5-gallon cooler with cups
- Extendable forks for grilling
- Grill brush
- Picnic ware (ketchup and mustard bottles, paper plate holders)
- Portable hammock
Sponsor Registration Box Locations
- Ag Builders in Windom
- Ben Lee's Cafe in Worthington
- Brewster Heating & Cooling in Brewster
- BTU Heating & Cooling in Worthington
- Buffalo Ridge Apartments in Worthington
- Fareway Foods in Worthington
- First State Bank Southwest in Worthington
- Great Lakes Marines in Spirit Lake
- Hy-Vee in Worthington
- Lee's Locker in Lismore
- Marthaler Ford in Worthington
- Marthaler Chevy in Worthington
- Noteboom Implement in Sibley
- Rune's Furniture in Worthington
- Schwalbach Ace Hardware in Worthington
- Veterinary Medical Center in Worthington, Adrian, Slayton, Sheldon
- W-2's Quality Meats in Worthington
- Worthington Ag Parts in Worthington
- Worthington Sports Center in Worthington
A few rules do apply:
- Must be 18 years or older to be eligible to win.
- Employees at sponsor locations are not eligible to sign up to win at their place of work.
- Radio Works employees and family members are not eligible to win.
- Unlimited number of entries per person (however must be registered via official registration slip - no business card entries are allowed)
- Only one winner per household.
- Winner can only win for herself or himself.
- By winning, all winners automatically grant Radio Works unrestricted permission to use name, picture, and/or voice for social media, websites, on-air or otherwise promotions.
- All decisions made by Radio Works are final.
- Radio Works reserves the right to change these rules at any time without declaration.
Of course none of this would have been possible without our sponsors
- Ag Builders
- Ben Lee's Cafe
- Brewster Heating & Cooling
- BTU Heating & Cooling
- Buffalo Ridge Apartments
- Fareway Foods*
- First State Bank Southwest
- Fulda Area Credit Union
- Great Lakes Marine
- Green Mountain Grills
- Jackson Sports
- Johnny's Pub
- Lee's Locker of Lismore*
- Marthaler Chevrolet
- Marthaler Ford
- Noteboom Implement
- Rock-Nobles Cattlemen Association*
- Rune's Furniture
- Schwalbach Ace Hardware*
- W-2's Quality Meats*
- Worthington HyVee*
- Worthington Ag Parts
- Worthington Sports Center
- Worthington Veterinary Medical Center