China Delists U.S. Pork Facilities due to Ractopamine FindingsPublished by on
China has suspended exports for six major U.S. pork plants and six cold storage facilities based on China's requirements for ractopamine-free pork.
The banned pork plants are:
- Quality Pork Processors in Austin, Minnesota
- Tyson Fresh Meats in Perry and Storm Lake, Iowa and Logansport, Indiana
- Hormel Foods Corporation of Fremont, Nebraska.
- Triumph Foods in St. Joseph, Missouri
The banned cold storage facilities include:
- Cloverleaf Cold Storage of Fairmont, Minnesota
- Americold Logistics LLC of Freemont, Nebraska
- Frozen Assets Cold Storage of Chicago Illinois
- Nor-Am Cold Storage of St Joseph Missouri
- Millard Refrigerated Services in Edwardsville, Kansas
- Hanson Cold Storage Company of Logansport, Indiana