Sassy Saturday SchedulePublished by on
Sassy Saturday is almost upon us! Join in on the fun of the second Annual Sassy Saturday on October 19th throughout Worthington! There will be great deals and fun activities at each of the participating businesses. Throughout the day…SHOP, SHOP, SHOP at participating local businesses!The 25 participating businesses include:
- Ace Hardware
- Brown’s Shoe Fit
- Cellular Only
- Center Sports
- Classy & Sassy
- Crafty Corner Quilt & Sewing Shoppe
- DaLon Diamonds
- Deb’s Medical Day Spa
- Decadent Décor
- Friends of the Auditorium
- Hospital Gift Shop
- Johnson Jewelry
- Lit’l Wizards
- Picket Fence on Mail
- Pizza Ranch
- Schafer’s Health & Gifts
- Shear Expressions
- The Stag Clothiers
- Studios on Fifth
Schedule of Events
- 8:30 a.m. - Donuts and juice provided by Sanford
- 9 a.m. - Kickoff at Memorial Auditorium-First 250 shoppers receive a boa and a reusable Sassy Saturday bag filled with goodies from local businesses. Doors open at 9 a.m. Pick up your scavenger hunt sheet and complete it for your chance to win an IPAD and Shop Worthington Chamber Checks.
- 9:30 a.m.-Style Show at Memorial Auditorium-Participating businesses include: Center Sports, Classy and Sassy, Lit’l Wizards, Maurices, Runnings, Schafer’s Health & Gifts and The Stag Clothiers.
- 10 a.m.- Free Barre/Pilates / Yoga class at Studios on Fifth
- 11 a.m. -1 p.m.-Lunch sponsored by Avera (use logo) at BenLee’s
- 2 p.m. - Free Barre/Pilates / Yoga class at Studios on Fifth
- 3 p.m. - Scavenger Hunt Grand Prize Drawing at Memorial Auditorium-Winner must have at least 15 correct answers and be present to win.
On social media? Join the Sassy Saturday 2013 event on Facebook and stay up to date on the latest!